Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ep 80- Mitten Gestures

~Welcome/ Intro/ Thanks!
A BIG thank you to Kathy, who taught me how to process rabbits this weekend! Thank you Kathy!!!
~Sponsors
-Audible
-Bar-Maids
-Amazon
~Sweater Forecast
COLD! PUT ON A SWEATER!
~Craftiness
Nothing new, but Cassidy hasn't been cooperating.  Total user error though, because I didn't RTFM. (Read the F*ing Manual) all the way through before I started knitting it... My fault.
Mitten Gestures: Just listen haha
~Free Entertainment
Ravenwood by Nathan Lowell
~Sustainable Knowledge
Sheep101
~Sales
Etsy Shops today from my friends!
  -MicheleStitches is selling amazing project bags, beautiful hair sticks and lovely little stitch markers!  Great prices, beautiful workmanship!
  -Unwind Yarn Co has beautiful dyed batts, roving, handspun yarn and all kinds of other goodies! Great prices, beautiful stuff!!
~Tip of the Week
Go see your friends!
~How I Saved the Week
Stay out of the stores! Remove yourself from temptation to buy little knicknacks and impulse buys at the checkout line.  Make a list, and DON'T STRAY FROM THE LIST!
~Worth It!
KnitPicks Capra DK yarn
123 yds, 85% merino, 15% cashmere $6.49 ($.05 a yard)
LOVE IT!!!!
WORTH IT!
~Contact me!
Email: cleverroue (at) gmail (dot) com
Ravelry: Roue
Twitter: Roue0824
Facebook: KnitCents
Happy happy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment