-Thank you to everyone who left reviews on iTunes!
~ Show Sponsor: Sunset Fibers
~Contest: Visit the Ravelry Group Page to enter your best money saving tip in the kitchen! You have one more week before I lock the thread for voting! Prize: Choose from either 4 oz of hand dyed, pin drafted roving from Sunset Fibers, or 200 yds of mill spun yarn from Sunset Fibers in the colorway of your choice!
~Knitting and Spinning
-Nothing new :/ My friend loved her Easy Baby Cardigan and matching Pixie Bonnet!
- Knitting some cabled socks, and am going to restart my wedding shawl this week, because it needed to be put in timeout.
- Yarn sales:
- Dollar Yarns has weekly specials of yarns for just $11
- YarnZilla has 25% off Malabrigo all the time! Also, 20% discounts off purchases over $60!
-Stitchy McYarnPants has awesome buttons, dog tags and knitting goodies, and is donating 50% of proceeds for January to Doctors Without Borders to aid in the relief to the earthquake in Haiti.
-MyFavoriteJava has gourmet coffee for under $12 a pound!
- Market Spice has boxes of 50 tea bags for $12.95, and 1 pound bulk loose leaf for $13!
~Tips of the Week
- Give It Up!
- From WillieTattoos (aka Dee): Cut open your bottles of hair, skin and face products and you will find several days' worth extra hiding in the corners!
-Make your own tea bag by using loose leaf tea and wrapping it in a fine cheese cloth!
-Deborah Norville Serenity Sock Weight Yarn
-Only $2.79 for 230 yds, just over 1 cent per yard (at stores, more online)
- Machine washable and dryable
- Comes in lots of colors
- Doesn't pill
- Wears well
-Some knots in balls where they attached a new piece
OVERALL: WORTH IT!
~Thank you's and conclusion
* Email: email@example.com
* Twitter: Roue0824
*Check out the Ravelry Group Page
* Please leave a review on iTunes if you liked the show!